Brewer Fanatic

Jerseys at Miller Park

This isn't really a buy/sell thread, but it has to deal with collectibles.

At the Miller Park store at the field level Bill Hall Game used jersey signed for 1000.00 and Mike Rivera for 1200.00. Who in their right mind would buy one of those.

On the Terrace Level kids store I picked up youth satin Brewers jackets regularly $90 for $10. I bought 7 of them for Christmas for all the kids in the family.

Don't forget the Jose Capellan specials! (unless someone actually bought them)

On that discount rack in the terrace store, there has been a Balfour missing the F for most of the season. I haven't checked recently to see if it's still there.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Oh man a $5 Julio shirt I hope they have XL cause I am so going to buy one this weekend when I am at MP http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif
Zach, given the sheer number of Julio shirts I saw on Friday, you should be OK (unless many others besides Brewers Super Collector made the purchase).

I've been mulling the Shouse shirt (actually, 'shirsey' is not a bad coined term) for a while. I don't think my size is available anymore, though.

Now that I think of it, there were also a few Kaplers when I looked on Friday.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I don't know if the Brewers can do it but I know you cannot get them personalized with former players if you try to go that route with a jersey tshirt purchased from the MLB site http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif It is a shame too Cause I would so get a Okha or Hammonds shirt made http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

per their rules:

Guidelines for Customization

* League player names must match current team rosters and the team for which they currently play

* Retired player names cannot be printed on the team's jersey from which they retired

* Both adult and youth jerseys hold up to 12 characters

* Characters accepted: capital A-Z (name field only); 0-9 (number field only); spaces

* Each space counts as one (1) character

* Language deemed inappropriate, derogatory, or profane will not be accepted

* If your selection does not meet all of the above criteria you will be prompted to start over

I love spotting random jerseys. When my friends and I attend games (Brewers, Bucks, Packers, etc), we often try to see who can find the most irrelevant one. I'm glad that a person can't simply order a jersey with a former player's name and number. Wearing an outdated jersey is like a badge of honor for fans who stay true during the lean years.

Burghardts will make jerseys for you...I met a guy who got a Braggs one...awesome.

I would totally get that, but since it's taken, I'd go with Higuera, Hamilton, Scott, Oglive, or Bosio. Though those might be even too obvious of choices. The old Cirillo jersey with the late 90's logo might be better.

I saw a guy a couple of years ago that was wearing an authentic Marcus Hanel jersey. That takes commitment.

Turbo, shoot me a private message with your size if you want. I know you live just down the road from me and we've traded bobbles in the past. I have a couple games left in my package, I'll keep my eyes open for a $5 Kapler if you want.

Archived