Brewer Fanatic

2009-08-27 Reds (Lehr) at Milwaukee (Bush) : 1:05 PM CT [Brewers lose, 8-5]

Well this game is kind of starting to suck.
As Happy Days actor and native Kenoshan Al Molinaro would say..."Yep, yep-yep-yep."

http://images.movieplayer.it/2007/09/14/al-molinaro-47530.jpg

This is not helping my mood at all.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

A new uniform doesn't make me hate Scott Rolen any less. Ugh. Plenty of time left for the bats in this one, though.
You missed my new acronym coined in the chat Tuesday night: SHSR (Still Hate Scott Rolen).
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

This is not helping my mood at all.

A vent thread would help. Just sayin'. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

I don't understand why the vent thread was banned. I think it normal and understandable to get upset with your team when they implode like this. Why is it so bad to have a thread to be able to blow off some of this steam?

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

I don't understand why the vent thread was banned. I think it normal and understandable to get upset with your team when they implode like this. Why is it so bad to have a thread to be able to blow off some of this steam?

I don't understand either. Oh well, I vent on another board, so I'm not too upset about it.

Esco goes 0-for-the-series...ouch. That last AB looked like an infield single to me, but it could've gone either way in real-time. Despite the recent struggles he really should keep playing 5 out of every 6 or 7 games, though.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Brewers tie a season low, falling 5 games under .500 for the first time since 4-9....yeesh. It's especially painful given the ways they lost the first two games of this series, wasting a good start from Looper and a great 9th-inning rally in the opener.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

I'D ACCEPT ANOTHER COCO BLOWN SAVE...

edit: nuts.

http://images.yuku.com/image/jpeg/0a63693b4d70e0cac3e666e6ddd102c6b68e5017.jpg

General Anthony Clement McAuliffe says my thoughts exactly.

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Archived