Brewer Fanatic

Entire Brewer Bobblehead Collection Ebay Link Listed!!!

BobbleFever

Well,

I've been collecting bobbleheads for about 3 years now and I no longer have the passion or money for this. I recently bought a house and my financial obligations have changed.

My question is this; what's the value on a complete Brewer Bobblehead Collection? I have 01-08 (minus about 6 bobbles). I also have complete Woodchucks, Mallards, Beloit, Timber Rattlers (minus Gil Meche mini), Admirals collections, and some Huntsville and other random rarities and Brewer minor leaguers. I will make a list sometime soon.

Any thoughts? Anyone interested? I would like to move them in lots and not have to deal with induvidual pieces. But I may just throw everything on Ebay too.

I don't really have pictures, because I've never had all of them out at once. Since I moved, they are all neatly packed away.

EDIT: I have started to list each item on Ebay. This will be a long, long, long task to accomplish, but you will see over 300 bobbleheads in the next few weeks. They will be listed in no particular order, because when I moved, they were boxed in no particular order. Thanks!

http://shop.ebay.com/brewerhead/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

caeser70 sold his collection on Ebay, like last year i think and made out like a bandit. I'm not looking for top dollar, just fair market.

What jenkins? 01 SGA? or AGP Jenkins? AGP Jenkins is like one of the few that I've never been able to find.

I need the 02 SGA Jenkins, in a box...

What is AGP?

I forget what it stands for, but it is the company(IIRC) that made the bobbleheads that were sold at Miller Park the first few years it was open. They are pretty hard to find nowadays. I had a sexson AGP myself, but traded it when i stopped collecting bobbles.

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

What is AGP?

I forget what it stands for, but it is the company(IIRC) that made the bobbleheads that were sold at Miller Park the first few years it was open. They are pretty hard to find nowadays. I had a sexson AGP myself, but traded it when i stopped collecting bobbles.

Ok, well, I have a Jenkins that I believe fits that mold.

It is in a box, and the front of the box is clear, so you can see the bobble. The bobble itself looks EXACTLY like the SGA.

I don't want it, it doesn't fit my collection as I only have the SGAs, and am only missing Jenkins from the SGA full size collection.

If anyone is looking for that bobble, I am willing to part with it.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

What is AGP?

Alexander Global Promotions (AGP)

Thanks for the replies everyone.

I will be putting all of these on Ebay in the coming weeks. As I right now, I plan on keeping my Mallards, 03 Beloit Prince and AGP Brewers. If there is anything in particular that people are looking for, PM me with an offer. I really don't know what to ask for most of these as I haven't watched Ebay in a while. I do however know what I paid/traded for most.

I literally have about 350 bobbles, so this is going to be a long process.

i'm lookin forward to spending a LOT of money in the next few weeks...just an FYI, does anyone have a Sheets Port bobble? I just sent this to Bobblefever, but it was at 20 bucks, then I boosted it up to 71...I had never seen it before...I was surprised cuz I just got the Jenkins one for 20...some other guy had the Sheffield one for buy it now for 75...seeing as it's an older bobble did I get a deal (funny enough another Jenkins one went for a week later at around 7)...in the next few weeks I'm hoping to build an updated Brewers bobble site since BillyHallFan no longer has time or interest to keep his up...stay tuned!!!

in the next few weeks I'm hoping to build an updated Brewers bobble site since BillyHallFan no longer has time or interest to keep his up...stay tuned!!!

AWESOME!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

• 2 weeks later...

Archived