Brewer Fanatic

2009-08-17 Brewers (Villanueva) at Pirates (Hart) : 6:05 CT [Brewers lose, 9-5]

hawing
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Walking Ryan Braun on four pitches with two outs and a runner on almost never works in the opponent's favor this year, which has been great to see. At this rate, Prince is going to absolutely shatter the club RBI record.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Brian and Bill always seem so amazed that every teams hitters suddenly get hot against the Brewers. Hey guys, our pitching stinks. It's us not their suddenly great hitters.
I couldnt agree with your post more! Give it up, teams love to see the crew come to town

1 front line starter isn't going to do it.

In order to contend we would need at least 2 much improved starters and a few more arms in the bullpen as well.

Gallardo, Parra, Bush, Stetter and Coffey are all good or ok. Trevor I'm sure will be gone so he will have to be replaced. Suppan has to be back unless MA wants to eat another 12 million.

Not a pretty picture.......

What can it possibly hurt?
Kendall's feelings.

Seriously though, I'm all for Rivera starting the rest of the year. They can't even lean back on handling the pitching staff well with Kendall. I don't put much stock into catcher's ERA, but what else could you use on something as stupid as handling the pitching staff well?

Anyways.

Catcher's ERA:

Rivera - 4.58

Kendall - 4.94

CS%:

Rivera - 28.6%

Kendall - 21.3%

Archived