Brewer Fanatic

Whose collecting the magnets this year?

I know sgt wants a set - but last year the Journal Sentinel put the full sets up for sale around the holidays. We're going to be on that happening again so we don't have to keep running out to get the magnets, and finding the coupons in the paper.

Since I don't live in southeast Wisconsin, I too will probably spring for the full set later (if they haven't jacked up the price too much).

Who'd want to miss out on a Jody Gerut magnet? http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I'm doing it again this year. It gives me something to do with my son each day. The Miller Park board is huge, and this year they include the entire team. The magnets are nicer too, but they're also a bit more expensive.

I haven't seen any of the actual magnets yet, but when images of them were displayed on the ribbon board at MP last weekend, I noticed that some of the faces looked no different from last year's set. To be fair, though, some of the Brewers' mug shots on the scoreboard look unchanged from last year, and that seems to be where the magnet makers get the images.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

BrewerCollector,

The place I go to didnt have any Bill Hall's...Would you think it's best to keep looking around, or do you have an extra that i could buy from you perhaps....Thanks, I also noticed the JS didnt say who is for tomorrow

• 2 weeks later...

Archived