Brewer Fanatic

Sunday Autograph sessions after T-Rats games

TURBO

How do these work fellas?

I know the players are sitting at a table, and you have to get in lines to get the autos, but are they labeled with name tags, or do you just get in lines randomly? Will we have to be able to recognize them by their face to know who we are getting?

My son and I have done a couple in the past few years, but I don't remember specifics.

Anyway, I have some 8x10s of some players, and want them signed, and time is running out.

Thanks!

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

The one time we went, there were no names or anything. We headed up there during the last half inning and just got in one single line. As the game ended, people just sort of ignored the line and walked up to whatever player they wanted. It was a Lawrie ball giveaway day and we still walked right up to him, got each of ours signed and had no issues. The table thing is down the third base line up on the concourse.

My family and I went this past Sunday and were a little disappointed. Had the staff enforced the line, I'm sure a solid majority of the people there could have gotten everyone on the team. The players went to the concourse for the autograph session.

One of our board members here sent me an awesome Josh Prince/Brett Lawrie photo and while my son wanted all the players (he ended up with four) I just wanted that picture signed. Fortunately, Josh saw the picture, loved it, and reached out so he could sign it for me. In fact, he then asked "would you like me to get Brett to sign it, too?" "That would be great!" says I. He signed it and turned around, but Brett had already bolted for the locker room.

Archived