Brewer Fanatic

ESPN's version of our depth chart

Braminano

The real question is: Can Felipe Lopez pitch?
I've actually been secretly hoping to see a position player pitch in a lopsided affair for the Brewers. Now that JJ is gone (for the moment) Maybe Lopez is our emergency pitcher.

The other real question: When will someone at ESPN bother to change it. This reminds me of the time, one of our callups (Swindle I believe) pitched the 9th and the caption under his picture called him our closer.

That was actually Narveson. And did anyone notice that according to ESPN, yesterday we started two first basemen.
The other night on BBTN Steve Phillips called Alcides Escobar a second baseman. Of course they also showed highlights of Corey Hart while talking about JJ Hardy. And none of this surprised me in the least.

I like the lineup tab too. Counsell is listed as both the #1 and #2 batter, because he has more PA in both spots than anyone else. Cameron is listed both #5 and #6. Iribarren has the 2nd most PA in the cleanup spot!? (One) There have been 8 different RF this season.

Archived