Brewer Fanatic

Madden 2010

B2k1121
  • Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
I sent my the guy i'm suppose to play a message a couple days ago, but it says he hasn't been online in 8 or 9 days. I won't be able to play tomorrow, but will thursday, I haven't checked to see if everyone else is done with their games, but if you want to sim the game and keep the league going, I'm fine with that. I'm safely in position to make the playoffs, which is really all that matters.

it's still going to be hard to get in 8 weeks worth of games in less than two weeks... just saying... we might be able to move the regular season along relatively quickly, but once we get to the playoffs, are we really going to want to sim those games if the two guys can't find a common time in the two days?

it's still going to be hard to get in 8 weeks worth of games in less than two weeks... just saying... we might be able to move the regular season along relatively quickly, but once we get to the playoffs, are we really going to want to sim those games if the two guys can't find a common time in the two days?

Thats true, we will get to the playoffs asap and see what we can do from there.

I advanced the league.

JJ, if I knew you were as good as you are I wouldnt have taken the Bills. I anticipated being the best in the league and did not want to take a good team. Oh well, I dont play the game nearly as much as I used to.

The Giants are one of the tougher teams to play against as well. Ive got a few tricks up my sleeve if we both make it to the SB.

I just got a PS3 a couple of weeks ago and Madden 10 but I'm a bit disappointed with one feature in the franchise mode. While I like playing the games, I like building the actual team more. In older versions, I liked the option you had to jump to another team after the season. I could build up the Packers into an unstoppable force, then see what I could do with the hapless Raiders and so forth. Being stuck with one team year after year gets boring.
Gruber Lawffices

Week 17 is up. SOrry for the delays. Ive had some long work days.

ZZ I think you play one of my friends and so do you skippy. Perhaps I will pm you their numbers. Skippy, the winner of your game gets a first round bye, the other does not. Pretty important game! And it might be playoffs or out for you zz, win or lose. I did not look closely however and may have been looking at someone elses record.

with the holiday season and such, and im sure youll get a wild card round bye, we might not even be to the 2nd week of the playoffs until about then. Skippy plays the other 14-1 guy. And there is a matchup in the AFC where it decides a playoff game im pretty sure.

Archived