Brewer Fanatic

Madden 2010

B2k1121
It used to happen on xbox live to us quite a bit, certain friends could join parties of some friends but not others. Eventually we figured it all out and in every case it was port settings on the router. You can likely play other friends that are setup correctly, but 2 people who have the same ports being blocked likely won't be able to hook up. Again I've never played on the ps3, I'm working off of my xbox live experience. I'd google it, I doubt this is the first time in the history of ps3 that 2 people couldn't connect to a game.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm wired to the wireless router in my apartment. I usually think of myself as somewhat tech savvy, but I have no idea what a DMZ is/means beyond the De-Militarized Zone between North and South Korea... When I get a chance I'll try to google it and figure out if there's something I can change. I managed to beat the Panthers in week 9, no thanks to the computer's ridiculous picks... Took back the opening kickoff to the house, first time I've returned a kick in a long time. After that the computer decided it was going to do it's best to make me lose, but I managed to tie the game with about 1:30 left, forced a 3 and out, then drove back down and kicked a FG as time expired.

I need to play more games with the cards, my offline franchise is the pack, and even though they have relatively similar playbooks, the feel of the two teams is just... different...

you don't have to pay if you are the only person using the online franchise with that copy, there's a code on the back of the instruction book. you enter that and your in. if there was a second person in your house/apartment/dorm that wanted to play using your copy, they'd have to pay ten bucks

ZZ and I are planning on playing our game wed. Chris and JJ i think you also play this week. You guys should have your game done by then. Jpjon you need to add gmoney. He can play anytime any afternoon.

EDIT: JJ you play Hexagrams...is he you rbuddy?

I would join this, but i don't want to ruin your fun with my 61-7 overall record http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Bring it. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

I would join this, but i don't want to ruin your fun with my 61-7 overall record http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

JJ and I had a pretty good game and im like 43-13.

Well my online record is like 21-6, all my other games are against people in the dorms in such.

I'll think I'll give this a try, where would I sign up?

I sent him a friend request and told him I should be able to play around 3:00 tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully we are able to get the game in then.
I just talked to him today. Anytime in the afternoons would work for him still. If you get this soon enough tonite and are available he said he could get it goin.. Thanks, Stout

We are on year one. The teams weren't drafted, it was first come first served. I am the Bills. Other teams taken are chargers, packers, pats, falcons(my friends from 'real life'). Others are Giants, Vikings, cards and ZZ is the texans. But, I had to boot him since hes been to busy to play his games. You go online, online franchises and search online franchises. Search for STOUTS LEAGUE. Then put in the password, which is stoutdude. We are on week 9 I believe. I am not sure what the off season is going to look like as I havent played a franchise on Madden in years. Join up, play yer game! Most of all. Good Luck. JJ, thekingmj is usually on at random hours throughout the week, but is on very much. Just add him and send him a message. I think his "other" name is colonel_guile ....but im not sure off the top of my head.

Archived