Brewer Fanatic

Madden 2010

B2k1121
  • Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you guys are planning on doing this again and are looking for other players, I would be interested in joining. I've never really played online, but it sounds like fun.

If you want to you can just hop online right now and join up. We are in like week 6 or so, but its really not a big deal. A few people have hit the waiver wire, but no big trade deals or anythign have gone down.

I have advanced the week as well.

And, I have just lost to the cpu for the first time in 3 years. 5 picks and 3 fumbles. All 3 fumbles to the house, and one of the picks to the house. 2 of the pics were thrown with less than a minute left. It just seemed like the cpu picked everything off no matter if it was a good throw or not. Jumped routes, etc.

I don't think it's just you. There is nothing that pisses me off more than ridiculous picks that get returned to the house. I read in development that they made it so the player (defender) had to be looking towards the ball to make a break on it... I'm pretty sure they forgot that in my copy.

I'll try to get my game in tonight, if not it'll end up being Thursday night. (If I play someone, PM me so we can set up a time.)

If you guys are planning on doing this again and are looking for other players, I would be interested in joining. I've never really played online, but it sounds like fun.

If you want to you can just hop online right now and join up. We are in like week 6 or so, but its really not a big deal. A few people have hit the waiver wire, but no big trade deals or anythign have gone down.

I will definitely go online later today and join up. How does this work? Will I just be able to pick from the remaining teams available?

yeah, you have to search for the league and then enter the password, it's on page 2 or 3 i think, one of stoutdude04's posts. Then you'll be able to pick from the teams that are run by the computer right now. Off the top of my head the teams that are taken are the Packers, Giants, Cardinals, Texans, Eagles, Bills... and from there I blank... Just 2 or 3 others. Still plenty to choose from

I just joined the league as the Saints. Are you able to sign free agents during the season, or is my roster pretty set the way it is?

You can choose free agents now, but I will let you know that the Saints were southpaw/tootalls team before...soooo, if he decides he wants to rejoin and play his remaining games we might have a problem.

Does this work the same as a regular franchise offline? So you have a draft, free agent preriod, ect?

I assume so, but this is the first for everyone. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

EDIT: Those that are just joining. Try to play your games in a timely fashion. That would really benefit everyone. Thanks!

I will be advancing the league tonite once the other human v human game is finished.

jpjony...who just joined. You play one of my 'real life' friends in the next week. He is able to play usually from noon-5 or 6 everyday. I will tell him to send you a buddy request. I also sent you a buddy request. Do you know how to accept those? If not let me know, its pretty easy. Im hoping skippy and jj are able to play their game tonite....hopefully.

Yes, it was a very good game. I couldnt seem to get my offense going. My run game was non existent. That usually fuels my offense. When I couldnt run against you I had to go to passing plays, and I really dont pass enough to know 15-20+ different unique pass plays. I went for that one on 4th cuz I knew I wouldnt be able to keep you out of FG range. You had a consistent offense rolling. Also, I wasnt sure if you could tell or not but I let you score on that last run. Otherwise I figured youd be able to run the clock out and kick a fg. My idea worked, until I stalled out on the 15.

I will be advancing the league tonite once the other human v human game is finished.

jpjony...who just joined. You play one of my 'real life' friends in the next week. He is able to play usually from noon-5 or 6 everyday. I will tell him to send you a buddy request. I also sent you a buddy request. Do you know how to accept those? If not let me know, its pretty easy. Im hoping skippy and jj are able to play their game tonite....hopefully.

Just added you as a friend. My schedule is fairly flexible so I shouldn't have a problem getting games in.

Week 8 up. Skippy, you won 15-6. Im not sure why it wouldnt connect. We will have to figure something out for the playoffs if this situation comes up...im not really sure why that happened. Ive never had a problem connecting with anyone.

Week 8 up. Skippy, you won 15-6. Im not sure why it wouldnt connect. We will have to figure something out for the playoffs if this situation comes up...im not really sure why that happened. Ive never had a problem connecting with anyone.

If it's anything like Xbox live it would depend on how the firewall you are behind is setup. Many home routers have a DMZ setting, it's pretty easy to set your PS3 to be the DMZ on your router, setting your console as the DMZ is usually the easiest gaming solution. If you're hooked directly to your cable or DSL modem you shouldn't have an issue. If you're at school there could be an issue with specific ports being blocked, I went xbox 360 instead of ps3 so I'm unsure about the Sony console, I'm sure you can find that information online someplace.

"You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

- Plato

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

- Plato

There goes my undefeated season.
"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

Archived