Brewer Fanatic

Madden 2010

B2k1121
  • Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
K, superbowl is over. Madden did everything in its power to have me lose. But I won in overtime 33-30. Buffalo Bills superbowl champs! Anyways, there is an offseason and the draft is up first. Set up your draft board. If you want to draft live, I will be starting the draft at 7 pm(roughly) on Thursday.

I will be starting at 7:15 on Thursday. We are looking to have a few more guys this season! Since the show is coming out in about a month I want this season to go quicccccckly. I plan on playing 2-3 games per week. If you play the cpu you will get simmed, if you play a human opponent and try to get in touch and they arent responding, I will kick them and reinvite. If both cannot find a good time to play I will sim it. 3 strikes and your out. You get 2 kicks for not playing and the 3rd I will not reinvite. I also run a Show league so when that comes around thats what ill be spending most of my time doing.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived