Brewer Fanatic

Madden 2010

B2k1121

Ok, so it was a day later than expected, but we got it in. Great game, gmoney kicked a FG as time expired to win. He had a couple of big plays, including one where Rodgers slipped out of a sack, scrambled to within an inch of the line of scrimmage, threw a deep ball on the run to Donald Lee, who then slipped another tackle and took it to the house... Would have went to OT had I realized at the end of the first half that I had not called time out like I thought I had... Would have been a chipshot FG to put me up 3 at the time... Oh well, hopefully we can play again.

Oh yeah, it was weird to be playing against someone using the Dolphins playbook with the Packers... Ryan Grant in the Wildcat???

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jpjohnny you ever get ahold of gmoney?
Sorry, I should have posted this on here sooner.

I sent him a message, but didn't get a response. But it doesn't matter anymore, you can simulate my games. My PS3 stopped reading discs, whether its games, movies, netflix disc. I think I have to send it in to get repaired, not sure what the deal is. I guess I am out of commission for a while.

Archived