Brewer Fanatic

Madden 2010

B2k1121

I am going to be creating an online Franchise for Madden 2010. Would anyone on here have an interest in joining? There are only about 5 spots taken right now, so there's plenty of room. It will most likely be a fantasy draft so everyone that joins has to be able to draft at whatever date/time we decide on, and be able to play 1 or 2 games per week once it gets going.

It won't be that competitive, I haven't played a Madden game for a couple years now. I'm just intrigued by this online Franchise mode.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd maybe be interested as well. I'm just not sure how much time I'll have on my hands.

But anyways I'm headin to Wal Mart in a few to get it at release.

If anyone wants to play a game... my 360 gamertag is T B0NE 10 - o in tbone is a zero

I should have mentioned it's for 360 in my original post. Anyways, I made a Facebook group so I can get everyone together to see how many are going to participate, and that way I can send out a message that goes to everyone to let them know when the fantasy draft is going to be.

Madden Online Franchise

Join up, we should be ready to set a draft date pretty soon.

Just a quick Madden FYI... If you haven't purchased the game already, Sports Illustrated has a great deal on the game. If you purchase 28 issues of SI for $49 you get a copy of Madden 10 for free. Here's the link if anyone is interested.

https://subs.timeinc.net/SI/si_madden09.jhtml?experience_id=240538&pkw=PSSIGLTX080309SNND1886&partner=yes&source_id=7&_requestid=579050&_requestid=579050

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

I'm shocked that nobody has put up their own "review" of the game yet. Too busy playing, I guess.

How many of you took the day off (i.e. played hooky) to get and play the game?

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Does anyone know, is Madden for the wii really that lame little kids version? How incredibly disappointing if it is.
I have the '09 "All Play" version. It may have that little kid version as an option, but normal game play is the same (different controls, obviously). The graphics are on par with other Wii games, but no where close to the other game formats. I'm not getting it this year, because some of the features in franchise mode last year were not available for the Wii version (ability to relocate teams, etc). I'm much more interested in building a team in franchise mode than in actually playing the games, so that's just my opinion.
Gruber Lawffices

that is correct. I believe the Football Freaks site is doing a Madden 10 PC mod again, though, for Madden 08. Probably won't be out for a good month or longer.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

I ordered through the SI deal last night...was on the fence for both an SI subscription and buying Madden but the offer made it easy.

Are there free roster updates or do I need to go out and get a gold subscription?

Madden just enrages me but I still buy it every year for whatever reason. The gameplay is better than last year but there still a lot of problems.(for the love of god, linebackers aren't better receivers than the actual receivers) Pass coverage in general in messed up. Basically this year you can't do go routes. I'm just not that good at the game I guess but it's just frustrating for me to play.

Franchise is still messed up too. They should just take the franchise mode from last gen.

Archived