Brewer Fanatic

2009-08-13 Padres (Carrillo) at Milwaukee (Parra) : 1:05 PM CT [Brewers win, 12-9]

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
His last AB?
I probably should've paid attention to his last AB. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

465 feet? What a gyp, that was at least 500. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Ueck just did his pre-game interview with him, and his quote on Escobar went something like this: "He's got good range, but he's probably gonna make some mistakes on balls hit right to him." What's the point in saying this? Guy is a really weird dude.

I don't normally listen to Macha's pressers, but I caught bits of his pre-game presser today on 1250. Someone asked him where RBIs were going to come from besides Prince and Braun, and he actually said, McGehee and maybe Cameron sometimes. I thought it was a really bad answer. Who says that?

I caught another bit later where he was a bit snippy with the media saying something to the effect of, "I can tell by your questions that you're questioning me and my lineups," which led to a testy exchange.

I'm not sure he's feeling to comfortable about being brought back next year. It appears to me a lot of ill-will was created yesterday.

well its a six run lead v the padres. the last time the brewers had a 6-run lead v the padres, i ordered some glass nickel, cracked a heine and said to my friend, boy its going to be nice to finally just enjoy a game.

we'll see how this plays out.

Archived