Brewer Fanatic

Melvin Press Conference, 3:00 PM CT

hawing

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Same thing for 620wtmj.com. The GreenHouse on now, but promising to go to the press conference when it starts. The Big Unit just mentioned that they will also have "an exclusive with Doug Melvin following the press conference."

It sounds like it pains Macha just thinking about playing Escobar. How much sense does it make to have a manager that does not want to play young players on a team that has to rely on it's prospects as heavily as the Brewers do? Escobar not playing tonight.

"We should've had this in the dugout."

What was that about? Macha mad at someone?

I was attempting to multi-task while listening, but that also stuck out for me and I wonder what the context was.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

It's somewhat understandable not starting Escobar tonight, given he has to travel today, etc. It sounded like he'll definitely start tomorrow though.
Macha said Escobar won't start tonight. He said he'll start tomorrow. He said he'll play against left-handed pitching and then will look at each day.

It sounds like the Gamel situation all over again to me.

Archived