Brewer Fanatic

2009-08-11 Padres (Richard) at Milwaukee (Looper) : 7:05 PM CT [Brewers lose, 13-6]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7th inning:

The embarrassment continues for the Brewers. Pinch-hitter Tony Gwynn bloops a double down the left-field line, eluding Hard

Oh, the humanity

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/brewers.html

That about sums it up

I still love casey mcgehee, and will be there for casey at the bat night. best $298 Me and gf could spend

On the bright side, tickets are going to be cheap and plentiful the rest of the year for those of us who *gasp* actually go to games when the team isn't playing well, unlike the new "fans" the team has gotten since '07.

On the bright side, tickets are going to be cheap and plentiful the rest of the year for those of us who *gasp* actually go to games when the team isn't playing well, unlike the new "fans" the team has gotten since '07.
The nerve that there are people out there with chief interests in other areas of life, but that still enjoy good baseball enough to attend games and spend money on it, yet dislike rotten baseball enough to spend their time and money elsewhere. The nerve of those people.....

I really can't fault anyone for losing interest in this team, frankly I'm astonished that the stadium is still filling up as much as it is with how pathetic we've been in July/August.

Tons of public money for a stadium, promises that we'd be competitive, years and years of terrible finishes that yielded top draft picks, a higher payroll with lots of cheap talent for DM to work with ..... and it looks like we've peaked with an 83-79 season followed by a 90-win season that was entirely due to riding a rented mule that pitched out of his mind for two months. Ouch.

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Archived