Brewer Fanatic

2009-08-09 Brewers (Gallardo) at Astros (Rodriguez) : 1:05 PM CT [Brewers lose, 2-0]

hawing
Kendall, Gerut, and Lopez. This reminds me of the home opener when the best we could throw out there was Kendall, Duffy, and Weeks in the 9th. That said, we won that game. Maybe we can win this one too. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Way to take the bat right out of his hands, ump. Somewhere, Corey Hart cringes remembering the events of Chicago a few years ago when he was called out on a similar bogus strike.

Strike three to Cameron was a strike, that one was nowhere close.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Is it me or do these Brewers seem like a lifeless team who are no better than a 500 ball club at best

At the moment yes, but this team is capable of going on a run. Lets just see what happens when Bush comes back. I'm not saying were playoff bound, but this team could make a run at it.

this team has showed no signs of any type of Run for the Better part of Two Months. Getting Back a 500 Pitcher like Bush is not like Getting King Felix . This team is going to make a strong Run # 500 at the Very Best. PS everyone said our Schedules was Favorable going into Sept. I don't See the Brewers Taking Advantage of that and then we hit the Brutal Sept Schedule

I know I'm just a punk nerd living in his parent's basement (or a 30yo STH who owns a house and car), but I can't wait for The Machines to become umpires.

The poster previously known as Robin19, now @RFCoder

EA Sports...It's in the game...until we arbitrarily decide to shut off the server.

The call really just smacks of an umpire getting caught up in the moment with the crowd going crazy. Even if it is unlikely Braun ties the game or puts the Brewers ahead, it is just frustrating to have the bat taken out of his hands on a terrible, terrible call. It isn't like he was giving that call all day, either, so that's not an excuse.

Archived