Brewer Fanatic

2009-08-05 Brewers (Looper) at Dodgers (Schmidt) : 9:10 PM CT [Brewers win 4-1]

hawing

Let's see if I can at least start the thread before the first pitch. Come on Brewers, make it more of a game tonight and less of a sideshow.

2B Felipe Lopez

SS Craig Counsell

LF Ryan Braun

1B Prince Fielder

3B Casey McGehee

CF Mike Cameron

RF Frank Catalanotto

C Jason Kendall

P Braden Looper

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm worried that this will be a blood-pressure game for me and then I won't be able to go to sleep tonight. The first isn't helping so far.

And while I'm certainly very biased, I don't know how any reasonable person can paint the Dodgers as victims in the dustup from last night and the aftermath. 'Nuf said on that.

Just a heads-up everyone, our very own LouisEly is very visible behind home plate tonight. Left side of the batter, second row, wearing a blue-ish Hawaiian Brewers jersey, blonde, kinda-stocky tall guy.
http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/5867/bfnetfan.jpg

I almost don't care what happens the rest of the game. I love that Prince just stole a base off of Russell Martin.
I was hoping the next play would be a McGehee base hit with a play at the plate and Fielder flattening Martin a la the video game commercial.

Archived