Brewer Fanatic

2009-08-04 Brewers (Gallardo) at Los Angeles (Kuroda) : 9:10 PM CT [Brewers lose, 17-4]

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I do believe this is the worst start of Yo's career. It'll take quite a few scoreless innings to get that ERA below 3 again. I really hope we're not witnessing him breaking down from carrying that rotation all year. Although, you have to admit, it was bound to happen at some point. Gosh this is awful.

I do believe this is the worst start of Yo's career. It'll take quite a few scoreless innings to get that ERA below 3 again. I really hope we're not witnessing him breaking down from carrying that rotation all year. Although, you have to admit, it was bound to happen at some point. Gosh this is awful.

You must have forgotten about Colorado 2 years ago.

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

That's it, Mota is an idiot at best, a punk at worst. The Dodger fans applauding it behind home plate are garbage. Swindle and Smith are clearly just crummy pitchers.

Prince took that pretty well, all things considering--he was kinda laughing after Mota: "What?!?"

According to Dodger Blue forum, they love the HBP because it's payback for hitting Manny (we were obviously aiming for his hurt wrists) and the "dirty" slide by Cameron...

Wow

Pitcher warming before that AB? Yeah Torre... act surprised by it

I'm not particularly interested seeing anyone get a pitch thrown at their head. Period.

That said, I doubt Macha has any purpose pitch thrown tomorrow--he hasn't shown much interest in getting involved in any beanball wars with the Pirates, I doubt he will with the Dodgers, esp. with this pretty much being the crossroads of the Brewers' season (although I'd argue it's done already).

I turned the post game off.... I heard Prince tried going into the Dodgers clubhouse or something crazy after the game? Is this made up or can anyone add some information on this?
Haha, what? Where did you hear this?
The last line on JSOnline game blog: "Sidenote: Fielder stayed on the field for a while before nearly sprinting down the stairs into the clubhouse. Don't know what to make of that other than he might be trying to talk to Mota."

My friend texted me and said there was something but the cameras couldn't go in the clubhouse....

Archived