Brewer Fanatic

2009-08-03 Brewers (Parra) at Los Angeles (Kershaw) : 9:10 PM CT [Brewers win, 6-5]

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I gotta say, I def. prefer Scully's call to BA/Rock.

Sorry fellas.

Considering Vin is one of the best of all time (THE best, maybe?), that's nothing to be sorry about.

EDIT: I just switched to the L.A. broadcast.

Man, Braun exploded like Corey Hart's appendix on that one.
I don't know whether to cheer for the home run or grimace at the visual that sargennm has just put in my mind.

Hang on to the lead. Please. Just please.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I know if i were a dodger fan I would be pretty mad about how the dodgers are losing this game. 2 bases loaded walks, a run scoring on a double play, and 2 bloop hits, 1 from the pitcher, before braun goes yard combined with their potent offense's inability to hit a pitcher who has struggled so far this year. In fact, that sounds like some of our losses this year. It feels pretty good to be on this side of a game like this.
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

I wasn't really paying attention earlier, but how come that guy was kicked out?

Anyway, it's nice to finally see a pitcher not named Gallardo go more than 5 innings. Also nice to see that we've got (hopefully) enough runs to get Manny the win.

Kinda funny that Manny is getting it done in L.A. Wasn't this where the implosion began last season? After the game didn't he say something about how he was pounding the zone, it just so happened it was the middle of the zone?

I just wanted to say that Manny is/was very impressive today. Not tons of strikeouts, but a tremendous amount of ground ball outs on the left side. Brewers needed this performance and Manny came through.

Archived