Brewer Fanatic

Hart to DL (appendectomy) -- Hall recalled

brewmann04
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The poster described his surgery which was similar to Hart's procedure. It was only a medium sized paragraph. Basically he said it takes a week to return to a desk job, but 3 weeks or more for more strenuous work.

The poster described his surgery which was similar to Hart's procedure. It was only a medium sized paragraph. Basically he said it takes a week to return to a desk job, but 3 weeks or more for more strenuous work.
Could Hart take on some of Braun's part time work in the front office before he gets off the DL?

I wish I knew what I missed. I think posters shouldn't presume to speak for others and posters shouldn't delete a good post based on one comment.

The post discussed the effects on flatulence that an appendectomy has, among other things from a 1st hand point of view. It's up there with earwig awareness in my opinion.

The post discussed the effects on flatulence that an appendectomy has, among other things from a 1st hand point of view. It's up there with earwig awareness in my opinion.

Now I'm really sorry I missed it. And all because somebody evidently went to the Jim Plaschke school of one-sentence paragraphs. Because, as everybody knows, the mark of truly great writing is its capacity to fail to alienate readers with non-existent attention spans.

Now I'm really sorry I missed it.

Not to belabor the point, but anyone who uses flatulence in a discussion to educate and inform, is bordering genius.

It was beautiful while it lasted.

Speaking of flatulence and Hart's recovery, hopefully they are keeping the Kellogg's Fiber Plus bars away from him. These things are brutal, yet I keep eating them.

Speaking of flatulence and Hart's recovery, hopefully they are keeping the Kellogg's Fiber Plus bars away from him. These things are brutal, yet I keep eating them.
I hope I never have an office cubicle next to your's.....

Archived