Brewer Fanatic

2009-08-01 Brewers (Burns) at San Diego (Richard) : 9:05 PM CT [Brewers lose, 4-2]

Silver lining, we didn't give up 5 or more runs. 3 runs in 5 2/3 is about the best you'll get out of Burns, at least he kept us in the game.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Had some friends over this evening. Cooler out on the deck filled with various beerages. Just went out there after the final out to straighten up a bit. Caught the smell of skunk in the distance.

Coincidence? I think not.

I, too, cannot wait for 1. College Football season (I say that now, but I'm not expecting much from the Badgers), 2. NFL season (The Packers, on the other hand, should do very well), 3. NBA season (again, not expecting much from the Bucks), and then finally 4. The Winter Meetings. So important, I capitalized every word.

Wake me up when August ends.

came to the conclusion that just going tro watch the remaining games w/o getting Ticked Off. No reason to get upset over this team anymore
Same here, I'm just gonna watch because I love the Brewers and I love baseball. I know they are not going to playoffs this season so I will just enjoy the fact that baseball is still around for 2 months and not get mad about it. Whatever happens, well it happens I still get to watch baseball.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived