Brewer Fanatic

2009-07-30 Nationals (Martin) at Milwaukee (Gallardo) : 1:05 PM CT [Brewers win, 7-3]

Although Gallardo's pitch count is high, he has avoided 25+ pitch count innings. If there was ever a time that 110-120 was ok, this is it. Plus, it would be nice to get him the win.

I'd agree with that.

If he goes back out for the 8th though...

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't have the broadcast on, but I'm guessing there is a greater than 50% chance BA just said, "sensing a big inning, Fischer holds Cameron at third."
Ahaha.

And yeah, what happened there? Bouncer up the middle and a play at the plate? Did Cam run him over?

Finally the umpires get one right. Now let's get a couple more and hope the bullpen can hold this one down for YO.
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

I don't have the broadcast on, but I'm guessing there is a greater than 50% chance BA just said, "sensing a big inning, Fischer holds Cameron at third."
Aha.

And yeah, what happened there? Bouncer up the middle and a play at the plate? Did Cam run him over?

Usual Kendall bouncer to third. Zimmerman made a nice play going towards the line. The throw beat Cameron by a mile, but the catcher had his legs spread and Cameron slid right in between them while the catcher tagged him high. He clearly, clearly beat the tag.

Nope. Nieves didn't block the plate, ball beat Cameron, but Cameron slid right between Nieves' legs and got the plate before Nieves tagged him.

Archived