Brewer Fanatic

2009-07-30 Nationals (Martin) at Milwaukee (Gallardo) : 1:05 PM CT [Brewers win, 7-3]

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Riggleman went to the home plate umpire to argue that he thought a called third strike was a foul ball. He asked the umpire to get help from the third base ump. He wouldn't so Riggleman went over to talk to the third base umpire. Riggleman started to talk to the third base umpire but the third base umpire didn't say anything and looked over Rigglemans shoulder at the home plate umpire. Riggleman turned back to the home plate ump, the home plate ump threw him out.

Fan is short for fanatic.

I blame Wang.

I for sure want a Craig Counsell bobblehead next year.

Anyone getting a laugh at the repetitive pickoff attempts? Fielder looks like he's beatin the crap out of Nyjer Morgan and Rapuano's givin him the business for gettin so dirty. Good times.

Fun Fact

The Brewers are 5-2 all time when Counsell homers.

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

You forgot to count 2004.

And yuck, Froemming just said Ga-LARD-o.

Well, I sent my question in: What happens when the manager and all other coaches are ejected?

I know it's very unlikely to happen, but...there's gotta be a rule on the rare occasion that it happens.

Unfortunately, I've gotta dash, so I won't be able to see if the question is aired. Please let me know if it does!

As I type this.....PRINCE SMASH! Funny how it cut off Telly, haha.

Archived