Brewer Fanatic

Batting Stance Guy spot last night

CrewDood

Near the end of the game last nite, Batting Stance Guy did a Prince walk-off imitation (to BA's announcing) and the funniest thing BY A MILE was when he 'untucked 'em' after rounding first the jersey came practically down to his ankles.

Too funny!

I backed up the DVR and showed it to my wife who was in another room at the time and she cracked up also.

I would rather slice myself with a dull knife then watch more batting stance guy.
I feel the same way. It was okay at first, but now it's just getting annoying.
Barely tolerable the first time around; annoying thereafter.

Went to his site and watched the Letterman clip. He came off as very down to earth and humble about the whole thing. I guess I just don't see the big deal one way or the other. There's been worse things put on the air than this joker.

I have only seen his spots on FSN, but I guess I don't get the hate. Seems like a fairly harmless addition to the programming to me.

No kidding.

This awful man was on my television screen for 12 SECONDS and I was not entertained! Burn him at the stake!

The guy made some silly videos with his friends on YouTube and found a way to get paid. Good for him.

I don't get the hate either. This is why America is awesome. This guy was able to take goofing around with his friends and make something out of it. Kudos to him and darn it all, why didn't I think of it first!

I did see him on Letterman and he was actually quite good talking with Dave. He just seemed like a guy that was happy to be here and understood his fortune.

He is funny and good at exaggerating batting stances that are already odd or unique like Weeks, Counsell, and even Fielder with his big swing. But he can get a bit boring if you want him to go beyond that.

his Brewers video (there was a link in the Off Topic Forum last year) is hilarious as he does guys rapid fire (yes, I know he does them for all teams). He does guys like Yount, Cooper, Burnitz, Jenkins, Counsell, etc. It's worth it to see where this guy started out. Hilarious stuff

Agreed; don't see the hate, either.

I am jealous. As a kid I would imitate the Milwaukee Braves' hitters.

Let him have his 15min.

Chill out you haters http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/eyes.gif

I remember seeing his videos on youtube a long time ago, and I thought they were hilarious. I'm just amazed that a TV network hired him for their broadcasts.

"So, what do you do for a living?"

"I impersonate batting stances!"

Its awesome and ridiculous at the same time.

Archived