Brewer Fanatic

How many rows are in the Terrace Reserved sections?

SeriesFinale

I'll be in Wisconsin next month for my first game at MP in a few years, and am getting some tickets for August 13th.

I'm sure it probably changes from section to section, but I'm just curious about a general idea of the number of rows in a Terrace Reserved section. Since I'll have older people with me, certain numbers just seem too high to begin with, but I'm curious so I can get an idea about general sightlines and whatnot too.

Thanks.

I believe there are a few with 25 rows (424 is one). For a few more $ terrace box is a nice alternative (may have to go down a few rows, instead of up a bunch) and there are less people walking in front of you or walking up and down the stairs than if you are in the terrace reserved. I have tickets in both reserved and box and have the box tix for just the reason of less "foot traffic".

As stated already, the number of rows in terrace reserved varies by section. 20-25 sounds about right. And yeah, remember that the row numbering is continued from terrace box, so there is no "row 1" in the reserved section.

Speaking for terrace box, I think the sightlines are just fine. From our seats in TB 417 the only part of the field we can't see is the far right field corner - same part that Bob and Cory can't see, so I don't feel in bad company.

If you can score seats in the TB or TR area in the general vicinity of home plate - roughly 416 to 427 - I think your view of the field should be fine. If your party includes people who have difficulty with stairs, I would try for TB if you can. Depending on the size of your group, going for TB may push you out toward the corners, though (we are actually bringing part of the S.O.'s family to the 8/13 game ourselves, and ordering two weeks ago for a group of 12 put us in 410). Even so, for terrace box the corners are not bad.

We have had terrace season tickets since 2001, so feel free to PM me if you have other questions.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Community Moderator

I found a high resolution picture of the terrace and counted the rows. The inner sections (about 415-430) have 19-21 rows. The outer sections have 21-24 rows. Rows 1-7 are terrace box, but the sections with entrances are missing rows 4-7.

Our 9-pack is in row 3 of TB 418. They are excellent seats for the money. There is nobody sitting behind us and only 2 rows in front. It is extremely quick getting out to the bathrooms/concessions/leaving the ballpark after the game.

One issue that we had in the past with the terrace was obstructed view seating in rows 8-10 or so due to the railings, so keep that in mind.

Archived