Brewer Fanatic

Cheap Flights?

brewerfan82

I have a friend that recently moved to Baltimore and I was wondering if anyone had any tips on finding good deals on round-trip flights. There isn't a specific time I want to go visit, but I want to keep an eye out for any weekend deals that might pop-up, even on short notice. Any advice?

Thanks!

also check national airport in dc for flights too. you can get all the way there easily without getting in a car. quick metro ride to union station and then just jump on a train. but bwi has some cheap flights. if you live in chicago, southwest has a hub in bwi and midway. i dont know if southwest will fly there when they come mke.

Sidestep.com is another good site that searches all airlines and has an e-mail you can subscribe to. Most individual airlines have similar "deal" e-mails they send out if you sign up.

Archived