Brewer Fanatic

2009-07-26 Braves (Lowe) at Milwaukee (Looper) : 1:05 PM CT [Brewers lose, 10-2]

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Community Moderator
You can't sell with 2.7 million+ tickets sold. Plus, we don't really have anything worth selling. I'm sure there are some contenders out there that would really like to get their hands on Hall, Hardy, Hart, etc...

You can't sell with 2.7 million+ tickets sold. Plus, we don't really have anything worth selling. I'm sure there are some contenders out there that would really like to get their hands on Hall, Hardy, Hart, etc...
I'm guessing Cameron and Hoffman could bring something good back.

Good to see the fans getting on Hart. He hasn't hustled since 2007.

lol nice job billy

I'd think it'd be better to sell with 2.7 million tickets sold rather than not sold.

It's pretty clear this team needs a lot of help and unless they somehow magically put it all together I doubt it's going to happen. Keep the prospects, trade what you can.(I understand that we actually don't have that much anybody would want)

I have agreed that the Brewers should not be Gutting their Farm system. I think Hart needs a change and maybe they can move Hardy. I think most of the Fans realize that they are not a great ball club and might be better with Escobar.

Geirut drops a ball that most of us could have caught and BS says..."Wow nothing is going right for the Brewers"?

Its not like it was a bad break Bill....come on call it like it is.....this team is playing horribly and has been playing that way for a long time.

At least they split the season series if the score holds up.

Fortunately, the Cards ran into the Phillies buzzsaw over the weekend and face the Dodgers starting tomorrow. Amazingly, this team is still within striking distance. I can see why Melvin is reportedly looking for relievers, too...I wouldn't be happy about breaking the bank for a stopgap starter considering the current state of the team, but a reliever that would allow Burns to return to Nashville might not be a bad idea, depending on the cost.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

I like Melvin but he really has to take some heat for putting together this awful pitching staff. Its not like we have had a ton of injuries either. The inability to develop arms has destroyed this team.

He also kept Hart and Hardy a season too long where Hart must have no value whatsoever and Hardy's value is much lower with only one season till free agency.

He also kept Hart and Hardy a season too long where Hart must have no value whatsoever and Hardy's value is much lower with only one season till free agency.

Because he clearly should have predicted that in his crystal ball?

Archived