Brewer Fanatic

Anyone have an extra car stereo available?

brewdude15

I recently was the victim of a robbery in which my car stereo was stolen and the center of my dash was badly damaged. I'm wondering if anyone, out of the kindness from their heart, would be willing to help me out. I'm not looking for an expensive unit, just preferably one with a CD player and AM/FM radio. I know they go for $70 at a Best Buy, but right now, even that much money is overwhelming. Craigslist has some for $20, I think, but again...right now I'm in a huge struggle and this whole situation is killing me. I don't know where I'm going to come up with the money to fix my car and replace the stereo, so I thought I would ask my fellow BF.netters for some assistance.

Mods, feel free to move this to the Off Topic forum or delete this if it goes against any of the forum rules.

Just looking for any kind of help at this point in time. Thanks.

Archived