Brewer Fanatic

Dominican team

jjjf44

Brewer Fanatic Staff

Here's your almost exact thread from earlier this month, which includes my response at the time.

And for the record, about a week ago I reached out to a source who has assisted us in the past, asking about some of the more obscure farmhands, and not surprisingly, I have no news for you -- otherwise it would have been posted here.

jjjf44, I hope you're not having fun with us. Between the multiple Mark Rogers threads we lived through this spring and now this, I don't want to accuse anyone of trolldom unfairly. There are two buttons here, "New Topic" and "Add Reply". I don't think you've ever used the latter, which you're welcome to do in the Link Report and any number of other pertinent threads.

I wouldn't mind hearing about your Ronny Puello fix. DSL Rookie Fantasy League? Thanks for reading.

Archived