Brewer Fanatic

2009-07-22 Brewers (Suppan) at Pittsburgh (Maholm) : 11:35 AM CT [Brewers lose, 8-7]

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice work Seth............I thought 7 runs might be enough........wishful thinking obviously.
It was a two run lead after four and a half to be fair.

I'm not happy with McClung's performances the last few weeks, believe me, but the way the balls have been jumping today I was going to be surprised if they didn't score at least one more.

And at the least, in a slugfest I feel better with our guys than theirs.

And at the least, in a slugfest I feel better with our guys than theirs.
And with that said, Joel Hanrahan, he of the 7.41 ERA, makes the top of our lineup look pretty silly.

Man...the way it's going today, will we get to the point today where we're saying, "Just get to Billy Hall, just get to Billy Hall..."? http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

nice job to get out of that jam.

I laughed pretty good when Uecker yelled out the press box window to the fans below. Good stuff.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

That jam Coffey got into was not really the result of bad pitching, as it may have looked just based on the result. The single was more a case of good hitting rather than a bad pitch. There was the walk, which isn't good, but it wasn't like Coffey was missing by a lot. Then there was a bunt, an IBB, and a DP.

Archived