Brewer Fanatic

2009-07-22 Brewers (Suppan) at Pittsburgh (Maholm) : 11:35 AM CT [Brewers lose, 8-7]

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
can we get any consistency from this team? Go form giving up 8 runs first game, no runs the second game and then 4 runs in just the third now..... this team needs to start stringing some of those good games together.

So this team is possibly on the verge of losing 2 out of 3 to pittsburgh after splitting four games with the reds and Melvin is considering trading away the future for Halladay? Im sorry but this team is just not good enough.
While we could end up losing this game, I wouldn't call a three run deficit in the third inning being "on the verge of losing."

I can't see the game, is Suppan walking up to home plate and simply placing the ball on a tee?
Pretty much.

This last homer might get called back. Looks like a fan might have reached over and touched it. It's not obvious, though.

EDIT: So much for that. Crud.

So this team is possibly on the verge of losing 2 out of 3 to pittsburgh after splitting four games with the reds and Melvin is considering trading away the future for Halladay? Im sorry but this team is just not good enough.
Yeah, why on Earth would this team trade for starting pitching (that they'd control for the next year and a half)?

Someone check that Garrett Jones for 'roids. At least all of his HR's have been solo shots.

Really disappointing how this game is turning out so far...I put my personal best 9-game Streak to the Cash win streak on the line...hope the Crew can turn things around here quick.

Archived