Brewer Fanatic

2009-07-21 Brewers (Looper) at Pittsburgh (Vasquez) : 6:05 PM CT [Brewers win, 2-0]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, I believe Prince wants to know: "who is Delwyn Young?"

Keep driving in those runs, Prince.

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

Lopez out of the game with hamstring tightness. Rest it up, rub it out and have him ready for tomorrow.
"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

BTN, for the second time now, has just compared the Cards, Cubs, and Astros about who will win the Central. Shouldn't we at least be in the conversation?

I noticed during the All Star break during one of those "second half previews" they talked up the Reds and barely mentioned the Brewers at all, as far as the NL Central. I think they really believe we won't be able to hang on...or they just hate Milwaukee. Eating cheese and getting hammered does sound better than watching most of the four letter network's programming, though.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Archived