Brewer Fanatic

Will Burns make another start?

Cody could do what Swarzek (and so many others) did to us and baffle other teams with stuff they haven't scouted. He has good control and I think we could at least get two to three quality starts out of him before other teams really start figuring him out and he needs to make adjustments to the majors. We don't really know how he'll react, but I have confidence that he's better than Burnsie.
Formerly Andersoc420

Apparently Burns is going back down and Dillard will be coming up to pitch on Tuesday.

Link

Burns is lined up to start on Tuesday against the Nationals, but the Brewers are poised to bump him from the rotation. If Melvin doesn't make a trade before then, right-hander Tim Dillard will be promoted from Nashville.

I don't think we will see another Burns start. I think Smith and Burns get sent to AAA and Dillard and Cody come to the big club.
"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

Archived