Brewer Fanatic

Need help with personalized license plates

jjkoestler
I'm moving to Alaska in a month, and I plan on getting personalized plates with some type of Brewers reference. Right now I am leaning towards BRUCRU. The plates can only contain 6 characters and spaces count as a character. Thoughts and suggestions would be appreciated.
"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

It has nothing to do with the Brewers but I'd suggest BRRRRR as this is quite applicaple for 10 months of the year.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

MILFAN

MKEFAN

CRUFAN

GOCREW

BRAUN8

UNTKEM

I recently looked into getting a personalized license plate in North Dakota, but "ECTO 1" was taken. I decided that if I couldn't have the Holy Grail of license plates, then it just wasn't worth $40. Somewhere out there, a '96 Chevy Cavalier is hitting the open road in style.

MILFAN

MKEFAN

CRUFAN

GOCREW

BRAUN8

UNTKEM

I recently looked into getting a personalized license plate in North Dakota, but "ECTO 1" was taken. I decided that if I couldn't have the Holy Grail of license plates, then it just wasn't worth $40. Somewhere out there, a '96 Chevy Cavalier is hitting the open road in style.

ECTO 1 is available

"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

MILFAN might not be more relating to hot moms than brewers.

... and that's exactly why MKEFAN was my next suggestion http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

If you're only going to be in AK for a year or two, you could try: MBIN09 or MBIN10. 10 years from now, those would look pretty cool tacked up in your garage.

Yes. The 6 character limit is a killer. I guessing they could have 4 character license plates and still be alright given the number of people that live in Alaska.

Right now I'm leaning towards:

BRUCRU

GOCREW

MKEFAN

BRWERS

Any more suggestions?

ECTO 1 is available

You have to take it. I doubt many Brewer fans would hold it against you.

I love Ghostbusters as much or more than the next man, but I want a plate that screams "I'm a Brewer fan" or "I'm from Wisconsin". ECTO 1 just screams "I'm awesome." In other Ghostbusters related news, I just found all of my old Ghostbusters toys (including ECTO 1).

Given your character limit, I vote for either BRUCRU, BRUFAN/BRWFAN or GOBREW.

MKEFAN suggests that you are also a fan of the Bucks, Admirals and/or Fonzie (not that any of those things is bad, but it doesn't specify the Brewers).

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived