Brewer Fanatic

2009-07-20 Brewers (Burns) at Pittsburgh (Ohlendorf) : 6:05 PM CT [Brewers lose, 8-5]

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When can we end the Burns experiment?
I think of an "injury replacement" starter as something different than an experiment...but indeed, if you're rocked by PIT, that's not good.

On the slightly less bleak side, if PIT wins tonight, their fans might be less likely to jump us out of sheer anger if we darken the door of PNC Tuesday night.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I was not saying Booooourns.

Well, these are the Pirates, so lets turn this game into a 10-9 affair that ends at quarter to midnight. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

"When a piano falls on Yadier Molina get back to me, four letter." - Me, upon reading a ESPN update referencing the 'injury-plagued Cardinals'

I'd like to think they still have it in them, but I remember the team from just a couple of month s ago that seemd to have some attitude and fight, Frankly, I'm not seeing that as much anymore, or at we're not seeing the results.

First of all...this game is far from over.

Second, I gotta feeling the Mike Burns era is over after tonight.

Hopefully the Halladay era will be starting soon enough in Milwaukee. Hey, I can hope, right?

I'll take the Scott Karl era before the Mike Burns era again.

Archived