Brewer Fanatic

Sunday July 19 Brewerfan to be on WSSP Pregame -the- Brian

You as a Brewerfan member know who our founder is. July 19th is the opportunity for everyone to know it.

During the WSSP 1250 am pregame show at 11:40 in the morning Brian is going to share his thoughts with the radio world. Rumor has it that radios as far away as Wauwatosa or even Greenland will be tuned in to hear his analysis. Brian will report on this site, the Brewers major league team, and the farm system. I have it on good authority that several National League scouts are going to listen in.

WSSP has been a long time supporter of this site and the opportunities they give us are quite appreciated. Let's show our appreciation by tuning in and listening. Use your radios, or your computers to accept -the- Brian into your homes, your cars, your minds, your burnt out ram shackle of a garage, or your hearts.

Steve "Sparky" Fifer has given us a shot to look good, so let's be active! Tune in and be part of an historic pregame show that thrusts the Crew into a 10 game winning streak and a lone standing in first place. Be a part of greatness! Be a part of.. .. . well, be a part of a darn good show and hope Brian does his usual good job.

Lucky for you guys and the site as a whole I'm not a part of this. I would likely be a hung-over, bloody eyed, shell of a man that just woke up in the back yard with an empty King Can in my left hand, a wagon wheel in the other, and a goat tied to my tree. It would not be pretty.

Tune in to hear Sparky and Brian talk ball. Tune in and see if the world's problems become suddenly solved after talk of one magical Alcides Escobar. Tune in. Tune in to WSSPi

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

I have it on good authority that several National League scouts are going to listen in.
Dang. I thought for sure Brian would have the value to head a Halladay package. I guess we have to settle for Garland or Davis.

Lucky for you guys and the site as a whole I'm not a part of this. I would likely be a hung-over, bloody eyed, shell of a man that just woke up in the back yard with an empty King Can in my left hand, a wagon wheel in the other, and a goat tied to my tree. It would not be pretty.
No squirrels in that scenario?

Seriously, though, is programming like this podcasted? I won't be at a radio or a computer during this blockbuster appearance.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived