Brewer Fanatic

2009-07-18 Brewers (Parra) at Cincinnati (Harang) : 6:10 PM CT [Brewers win, 5-1]

The only thing I can figure is he thinks it is "too early" to pinch hit with a short bench. With no Braun and the unwillingness to use the other catcher there are only 3 pinch hitters available. But, yeah, I think a pinch hitter was called for there.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rain delays are much less annoying during the MLB extra innnings free preview http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif
Actually, I can't stand rain delays on EI since you don't have much idea when it might let up and they resume play--they just blank out the screen. I rely on brewerfan for that info!

Anyway, I've mostly been watching the US Gold Cup match, but good on Manny. Wish we could capitalize some more offensively, but hopefully they just call this one.

I just meant, due to the free preview, I can watch other games while the Brewers are delayed.

This free preview you speak of... How long does it run? I didnt know they were running one again. These are the only times I get to actually see the crew outside of national TV.

I just meant, due to the free preview, I can watch other games while the Brewers are delayed.

This free preview you speak of... How long does it run? I didnt know they were running one again. These are the only times I get to actually see the crew outside of national TV.

Usually for about a week after the ASB

It's definitely worth looking into--I got it for the first time last year and don't know how I did without it before. I was able to break the bill up over four payments so I was only paying $40 extra a month for 4 months.

Anyway, anyone know how much longer we're looking at?

Time for all the Brewers fans at the game to annoy the Cincy fans with the "why don't you guys have a roof?" questions, lol.

My brother reports from the park that brewer fans have instead chosen to sign roll out the barrel at the top of their lungs.

Oh my God! About 2 hours ago, I decided to turn the lights out and take a little nap. I completely forgot that I had MLB.TV still on on my computer and suddenly out of the darkness Brian Anderson starts yelling at me. I shot straight up off of my couch wondering where I was and why the Brewers were on my computer.

A little bit of heaven...wake up at 5:30 in Rouen France and see that a rain delay allows me to listen to the end of the game and the familiar voice of Uecker. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

I remember doing that once, Schlitz. It was quite a few years ago for one of the longer games in club history. I can't recall exactly who it was (maybe the Jays?), but I remember being disoriented as hell.

Too bad for JJ that ony a few hundred people will know he hit that homer.

Archived