• Raul Ibanez, PHI
  • David Wright, NYM
  • Shane Victorino, PHI
  • Yadier Molina, STL
  • Tim Lincecum, SF

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's go NL...get some respect for everyone in the NL from the national talking heads. They've come painfully close the past few years, but haven't been able to hold on.

We've come a long way from just hoping our guys don't get embarrassed playing with the "real" stars. Between Sheets starting last year's game, Prince winning this year's Derby, and Braun hitting clean up, the Brewers have been getting a lot of All-Star attention. I'm loving it.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Not a good start for Sheryl

Edit: She went through about 3 keys in the first line of the song.

Remember Anastasia back in 2002? Yeah, that pretty much set the tone for that night. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/frown.gif

Did it sound like the fans were booing Obama as well?
It sounded like it. Don't know if they were booing him personally, or that he would come out with a Sox jacket on. But I was watching the Red Carpet special on MLB and they showed him in the locker room talking to the players, and he was giving Pujols and Howard crap for not doing well in the derby.

Embarrassing camera work by Fox on Obama's first pitch. Terrible. We couldn't even see the plate.
Total bush league camera work. I could not tell if he threw a strike or bounced it in. I was expecting a strike from a young athlete like Obama, but I guess I'll never know.

Archived