Brewer Fanatic

$5.00 Loge Outfield tickets for Aug. 11, 12, 13th.

Invader3K
Mods, if this isn't appropriate here, please move. I'm sure everyone knows about the Brewers promotion in conjunction with Prince hitting 23 homers last night. Anyone else having issue trying to buy tickets? I've been waiting about five minutes already with no luck.
The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

I'm on auto-refresh. Have been since 9:05. It tells me my spot in line will be saved. We'll see.

Any word on limit for # of tickets? I wanted to buy 5. It would be a shame if scalpers took down most of these.

Yeah, I got in, but it looks like the Tuesday tickets I wanted are already sold out (said best available were $48.00 each...), then the browser kicked me out. Now I'm waiting again to see if I can possibly get tickets to the Thursday game. Just tried calling the ticket office and got a "due to heavy calling, your call can not be completed" message. Ugh.
The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Yeah, I got on before 9 AM and they had no Loge Outfield listed for the 13th (I'll be out from California that week and was planning on seeing them play that day anyway)...I wonder if they didn't post them early. Once it hit 9 AM CST, I refreshed, thinking they'd released them, but I've been in the "virtual waiting room" since then.

Oh well, it would've been nice. We have a group of nine too, so no guarantee we would've been able to buy all those anyway.

Same scenario as brains and braun for me, although before kicking me to the waiting room (for Tuesday's game) it told me that there were no seats available in the loge outfield section for Wednesday's game. Since I didn't see anything about purchase limits, I'm sure a few jerks bought up huge chunks of the seats and will be scalping them.

It would be a shame if scalpers took down most of these.

Wouldn't surprise me...those guys can be pretty ruthless. It's not worth it for me to come out from Fort Atkinson on a weeknight if I have to pay full price or above for tickets, generally.

Yeah, I got on before 9 AM and they had no Loge Outfield listed for the 13th (I'll be out from California that week and was planning on seeing them play that day anyway)...I wonder if they didn't post them early. Once it hit 9 AM CST, I refreshed, thinking they'd released them, but I've been in the "virtual waiting room" since then.

Oh well, it would've been nice. We have a group of nine too, so no guarantee we would've been able to buy all those anyway.

They actually took them down last night during the derby. I checked right after to see if they would just list them before the listed 9:00 am release time and they didn't have the $28 seats listed for any of the games against SD.

Well, considering the internet message boarders failed to get them I would guess that most went to Scalpers. The only people who would be more prompt about getting these than us. Bummer man.

Well, what made me think they perhaps listed them early (I got on around 6:55 AM PST) was they had loge outfield box listed, at $14, which I believe is a $23 discount (could be wrong). Who knows.

(FWIW, you could only buy 4 of those at a time)

I wonder how many tickets were available to begin with, between 9 packs, 20 packs, and other presale, i'd think maybe at most 1/2 of what's available? 1/3?

Great promotion, but I didn't get in either, next time they do that, I should just get up early and go to the ticket window

I guess I got lucky. 4 for Wednesday and 6 for Thursday, and the timing couldn't be better. This will be my last hurrah before moving to Alaska.
"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

Archived