Brewer Fanatic

2009-07-13 Home Run Derby : 7:05 PM CT

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cruz is tied for second in the AL in Home Runs with 22...he probably makes more sense than Joe Mauer, who only hit 3 HR in June and only has 1 so far in July.

I'm not too worried about Prince messing up his swing. His swing is already built to hit home runs, and the last time he was in the derby he wound up hitting 50 HR that year. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Brewers have a pretty good ticket deal: $1 off loge outfield seats for the August 11-13 games for each homer Prince hits. I happen to be in ole Sconnie that week and was planning on going to the businessman's special that week, so I hope he crushes them in bunches.

Pujols' comments on Prince were more informative than anything the ESPN guys have to say.
Point taken, but I'd rather watch Prince hit without a picture-in-picture of Baseball Jesus in the corner of the screen.

Anyone game for an in-derby chat? I'm in there, at least until Prince's next round (hawing said hopefully).

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Berman's a joke. On every one of Albert's HR he was yelling and screaming about what a monster shot it was, and every single one barely made it out. Oh, and his third HR really wasn't, he shouldn't even be in the swing off.

Archived