Brewer Fanatic

2009-07-12 Dodgers (Kershaw) at Milwaukee (Gallardo) : 1:05 PM CT [Brewers lose, 7-4]

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And that would be why batting Jason Kendall leadoff probably isn't the best idea Macha's had this year.

At least Yo had a much easier 2nd inning than Kershaw. Keep them off the board again in the 3rd and they should have a decent shot of scoring in the bottom half with Hart-Braun-Fielder coming up.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

I've determined that watching the Brewers live is only slightly more entertaining than re-watching Rockford Files episodes on Hulu, but only when I don't know pretty much how the Brewer game will turn out.

Good thing Manny Ramirez has no interest in running hard to second on a possible double play, because that was hit pretty weakly. I'll take it, though, especially after Casey Blake gave me a bit of a scare.

Twitter

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
I feel ya. Man, not a good day so far. We are losing the Futures game is in rain delay. Ughhhh.
Not quite sure if that came out as a response to Yo's pitching, the Brewers lack of hitting and overall execution, or the fact that I started today 4th in Fantasy baseball, and thanks to Yo's outing, will probably be lower than 4th at the end of the day!

Man Braun in a slump right now. Need to get him out of it. Anyone know when he hit his last HR?
Looking at his game log, June 25 against Minnesota...that's a 15 game drought. If I counted right, he also had a 17-game drought in May. Braun's been known to hit his homers in bunches, so it's probably not much of a surprise. Still stinks that it's happened during this recent rough stretch, though.

Twitter

Archived