Brewer Fanatic

JS article on Pfister "hauntings" effecting visiting MLB players

BCZF

Community Moderator
The reason this keeps coming up is because the hotel enjoys the publicity and refuses to deny that the hotel is haunted. I highly doubt the number of clients scared away by "ghosts" is enough to allow common sense to prevail.

I, for one, would love it if the Minnesota Twins would listen to Carlos Gomez and move to a different hotel. Definitely don't want to change your routine when you've dominated a team like they have. If they switch hotels, the Brewers would be guaranteed a sweep when they come to town.

When I've stayed there I have noticed some strange goings on.. The liquor from my mini bar keeps disappearing! I call the front desk to ask for a refund and he just said "blawaht do you waaannnt mi ta du abouyt it, sleep it uff" and mysteriously, the line goes dead..

Archived