Brewer Fanatic

2009-07-10 Dodgers (Billingsley) at Milwaukee (Looper) : 7:05 PM CT [Brewers lose, 12-8]

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Braun has looked lost the last couple of weeks. Seems like he's trying to hit everything to the opposite field and it isn't working.

Prediction: Hall wins the game

Doubtful, I think he's still gone for that death in the family.

Keep it at a one run deficit and Gamel can just win it with a 2-run HR. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Villa's really been struggling with his location the past couple outings.

Edit: Yep, I'm an idiot...somehow forgot Hall was in as a defensive replacement in the 9th. I'll second the Hall heroics, in that case. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Thanks Billy.
Not much he could have done with that one. It may have or may not have went foul it was a judgement call there. Even if Hall picks that up I don't think he throws out Martin at 1st.

Thanks Billy.
Not much he could have done with that one. It may have or may not have went foul it was a judgement call there. Even if Hall picks that up I don't think he throws out Martin at 1st.
Exactly. His play was to let it go foul.

They could've really turned the momentum in the last two days if they just could've finished off a win. Parra's performance yesterday, Gamel's huge HR tonight. Two Ls to show for it. Huge downer.

Archived