Brewer Fanatic

2009-07-10 Dodgers (Billingsley) at Milwaukee (Looper) : 7:05 PM CT [Brewers lose, 12-8]

GAMEL BOMB! GET THIS GUY MORE PT!

Haven't been able to follow the IGT tonight, but looks like I picked a good time to pop back in. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif Get a couple more and let's close this one out.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And what do you know....Hardy DP ends the rally...I really wish he would just snap out of it and get on a tear. He, Corey, Cam, and Billy. If those 4 played to their expectations, we'd be leading the division by a handful and wouldn't have much to worry about.

Hard to get on Hardy tonight, considering he's driven in a couple runs and had some good ABs. The double play was disappointing, though.

Scary start to the 9th already. Can we just go back to Hoffman striking everyone out? That was fun.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

And what do you know....Hardy DP ends the rally...I really wish he would just snap out of it and get on a tear. He, Corey, Cam, and Billy. If those 4 played to their expectations, we'd be leading the division by a handful and wouldn't have much to worry about.
Yeah too bad he hit that home run and sac fly tonight as well. Sure it would have been nice to get another run but he had a couple good at bats today and his two rbi's are the difference tonight. You have been pretty hard on hardy lately and rightfully so, but tonight he had a very good night.

It's not that hard to score two runs with the bases loaded and nobody out. Thanks Casey! So, has Jody Gerut officially joined Bill Hall on the non-existent portion of the bench or what? Is the guy EVER going to get an opportunity to do anything?
You really have an inexplicable hatred for Casey McGehee.

For the record, I wasn't trying to hate on McGehee here. I'm frustrated that Jody Gerut never plays. Speak of the devil...

Archived