Brewer Fanatic

2009-07-10 Dodgers (Billingsley) at Milwaukee (Looper) : 7:05 PM CT [Brewers lose, 12-8]

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll stop in from the chat to wish Mota ill. I'll never forget that July 3 game last year.

Edit: OK, not ill, but not success. At least they tied it and Billingsley can't get a decision.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

It's not that hard to score two runs with the bases loaded and nobody out. Thanks Casey! So, has Jody Gerut officially joined Bill Hall on the non-existent portion of the bench or what? Is the guy EVER going to get an opportunity to do anything?

It's not that hard to score two runs with the bases loaded and nobody out. Thanks Casey! So, has Jody Gerut officially joined Bill Hall on the non-existent portion of the bench or what? Is the guy EVER going to get an opportunity to do anything?
You really have an inexplicable hatred for Casey McGehee.

What the hell Macha? We come back to tie the game and you bring in our worst reliever?
Not sure who you want to pitch there. Coffey and Trevor are obviously not pitching this inning. Stetter is held for a lefty. Villy is certainly not going in. McClung, maybe, but he's a long reliever and Macha may want him for extras, if it goes there (then again, Smith is a longish reliever, too). I could see DiFelice, especially since he hasn't pitched in a while.

Chris Smith is holding opponents to .195/.279/.403/.682 this year.

Archived