Brewer Fanatic

Molitor Autograph Advice

I will have the chance to get The Ignitors graph in a few weeks and am looking for ides on what to get signed. I have a ball a card and a poster signed what would you get next? And any ideas on where to get it? Im thinking a 3000th ticket stub or even the 39 hit streak stub if I could find one. I have an old county stadium seat that would be cool or any random 16x20. Just looking for some input on what would be the next cool item that I might not be thinking of to add to the collection. Thanks all!!!

http://images.yuku.com/image/jpeg/6a115914901f560a8a7ee2f5f9c72d81e8fe072.jpghttp://images.yuku.com/image/jpeg/8991591799195d0e1cdafca64dc9afe7c0ba6ed.jpg

The poster (if you have one) would be my first choice. A vintage pennant from one of the 1980's playoff teams would be very nice as well. You can never really go wrong with an 8x10 (16x20) either because you can always mat and frame it and then you have a really nice display piece.

(In the interest of full disclosure, the photo of the bottle is my brothers, but I have an identical bottle- just didn't have a photo handy)

20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

You could get "The End of an Era" print and have Molitor sign that. Getting Gantner should be pretty easy, and then of course get Yount.

Great Idea. I forgot about that one.

20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

Somewhere I have a poster from Miller Lite or MGD that commemorates Molitors streak, which is pretty cool, but like a dumb kid I put poster puddy on the back of it, and now there are marks from where the puddy's chemicals faded the corners...otherwise I'd think that'd be something cool to get signed. Maybe go get a big stick and get that signed? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he wont be doing inscriptions at any of these minor leage appearances.

Does Moli spend much time signing at Snappers games? The last game I attended I saw 1 or 2 folks get his autograph, but I wasn't sure if that was an anomaly. I'd like to get a ball signed and give it to the young man I mentor. Is it out of line to ask for a sweet spot or inscription?
"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

he's not a coach, he's a traveling minor league director or something. he wont inscribe at a game, i think he saves that for shows and stuff so he can get paid for it. he has been to the snappers games once his year and he usually comes down twice. i dont know if he will sweet spot. i had him sign a jersey and my wife got him to sign a hat

• 3 weeks later...
For those interested, he is appearing at "The Duck Pond" in Madison for a Mallards alumni/MLB game on Friday, August 21.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Archived