Brewer Fanatic

Ouch! - Hardball Times cartoon

44Fishy

I think that's what you get when players "speak their minds" and stop using "athletespeak." Maybe more of this is what it will take to get Braun to stop trying to be a media darling.

"The most successful (people) know that performance over the long haul is what counts. If you can seize the day, great. But never forget that there are days yet to come."

~Bill Walsh

A Cardinals fan talking about the Brewers as whiners no if that is not the pot calling the kettle black. If the Brewers or their fans whine about a strike zone (which every fan base does by the way) at least they are whining about something actually related to the game and not something as ridiculous as the Brewers untucking their jerseys

A Cardinals fan talking about the Brewers as whiners no if that is not the pot calling the kettle black. If the Brewers or their fans whine about a strike zone (which every fan base does by the way) at least they are whining about something actually related to the game and not something as ridiculous as the Brewers untucking their jerseys

None could be worse than the White Sox. Have you ever heard their imbecile announcer Hawk Harrelson? Every time one of their players gets called out on a close pitch, he'll spend the next 3 innings whining about it.

The best part is that you'd never know it was supposed to be Brewer-related if the character wasn't holding the newspapers. The logo on the hat doesn't look like anything, and I'm not even sure what the character is supposed to be -- Bernie Brewer, or just a random fan?

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

This is undoubtedly one of the lamest cartoons I've ever seen (and I've seen some Family Circus).
I've hated on the Family Circus for longer than some of you posters have been alive, or literate at least; so I would like to use this thread momentarily to thank JoeHova for making me laugh. And yeah, I second (or third or fourth) the "lame" opinion on this cartoon.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived