Brewer Fanatic

Friday Dodger Game (7/10)

I cant make it(which sucks) so im here to sell my 2 tickets if anyone wants them. They are part of my 9-game pack Section 208 ROw 16 Seats 13-14. Good seats, and they havent lost a game ive gone to , plus Hoffman has come in all 3 games to get the save.Im in the Madison area, so we can meet up maybe have a beer catch some of th game. Just shoot me an email with a name and # and ill get a hold of ya. First come first serve.

GO BREWERS

ANDY

I cant make it(which sucks) so im here to sell my 2 tickets if anyone wants them. They are part of my 9-game pack Section 208 ROw 16 Seats 13-14. Good seats, and they havent lost a game ive gone to , plus Hoffman has come in all 3 games to get the save.Im in the Madison area, so we can meet up maybe have a beer catch some of th game. Just shoot me an email with a name and # and ill get a hold of ya. First come first serve.

GO BREWERS

ANDY

Shouldn't this be in a different section?

Moving this to the Trading Post. All attempts to buy/sell tickets should go there. Exceptions are usually made for ticket giveaway contests, like the ones Pedro holds every so often.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Archived