Brewer Fanatic

Dave Bush making two rehab starts [Latest: Bush roughed up in second start; complains of arm fatigue]

Jofis11ep

From Adam McCalvy, Bush is set to start his rehab tour this Friday (with the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers) and then if that goes well, with Double A Huntsville July 15th, if that goes well he is on track to be back with the Brewers for the series against Pittsburgh July 20th.

Good to get some more pitching back because we need it.... also cool to see some guys going to Appleton to rehab!

My dad lives in Appleton. I called him to let him know about Bush's Friday start, and turns out he's had tickets to this game with his brother & nephews for months. He just kinda laughed when I told him they'd see Dave Bush.
Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

... if that goes well he is on track to be back with the Brewers for the series against Pittsburgh July 20th.

Hope things go well for Bush, the Crew needs him in top form for August and Sept. Also good to see the Pirates nearing on the schedule.

My dad is going and I'm stuck home babysitting my son while my wife works. Gosh, why can't my son just grow up faster so I can bring him to ballgames(he's only 7 months old) LOL
I was thinking about bringing my 3 year old and finding a sitter for out little guy - wife is also working tonight - but we are bringing them both to Sundays brewer game with the rest of our families...... but like you, I can't wait until they are both older and we can hit all the ballgames that we can make it to.

Let's hope the rain holds off. It should be awesome seeing Bushy pitch in Appleton, and I'd really like to get Lawrie and Cain autos.
"Fiers, Bill Hall and a lucky SSH winner will make up tomorrow's rotation." AZBrewCrew

Bush pitched a pretty good game today. 4 2/3 IP and I believe it was 4 hits and 0 ER (although a run was scored) but I could be wrong on those stats. Cain looked like crap, but Lawrie had a very nice HR.

My dad is going and I'm stuck home babysitting my son while my wife works. Gosh, why can't my son just grow up faster so I can bring him to ballgames(he's only 7 months old) LOL
a 7-month old is fairly easy to take to a game. get a snugli if you dont have one and it is a breeze.

a 7-month old is fairly easy to take to a game. get a snugli if you dont have one and it is a breeze.
Definitely. Take him now, before he starts getting too wiggly. My son is 18 months old, and I can't take him to games unless we plan on hanging out in the play area the entire time. Last year though, he was great - just sat on my lap the entire time.

We needed a little luck to go our way this year to begin with. If the staff remained healthy we stood a chance. Failing that we have to hope someone can step up. I that doesn't happen Doug has to determine if a trade can be made without too much damage to our future teams chances.

Maybe it's time to see CV in the rotation again.

There needs to be a King Thames version of the bible.

Archived